FUMC Coppell is here for you!
The mission of Caregiving Heroes of First United Methodist Church Coppell is to provide support and education to family and friends in our community who are assisting loved ones with aging or other concerns. We do this by providing valuable local resources, understanding and compassionate support.
- Providing an atmosphere of caring support, understanding and acceptance
- Providing an opportunity to discuss experiences and share information
- Providing an emotional outlet
- Encouraging new friendships
- Preventing feelings of isolation
- Educating individuals about aging issues and concerns
- Referring individuals to resources and information
Open to all, meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month, 7 pm in Room 302.
For more information, contact Marilyn Horton at CaregivingHeroesGroup@gmail.com.
Grief and Healing Support Group
A six-week support group for persons who have experienced the painful death of a loved one – to work through the grief process, grow through the loss, and find support from others.
- new group TBD
- 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- $15 suggested donation for book, “How to Go on Living When Someone You Love Dies,” by Theresa A. Rando
- Led by Carol Sheer and Ron Harrison
Call the church office at 972-462-0471 to register.