FUMC Coppell is here for you!
Grief and Healing Support Group
A six-week support group for persons who have experienced the painful death of a loved one – to work through the grief process, grow through the loss, and find support from others.
- new group begins Sunday, September 29
- 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- $15 suggested donation for book, “How to Go on Living When Someone You Love Dies,” by Theresa A. Rando
- Led by Carol Sheer and Ron Harrison
Call the church office at 972-462-0471 to register.
For all those who share the challenges, questions and emotional issues which accompany dealing with aging parents.
- 1st Wednesday of each month, 7 p.m.
- Room 302 off Wesley Fellowship Hall
- Contact: Marilyn Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org
This ongoing support group is for persons going through difficult life situations and/or living with depression. Discover that you’re not alone. Hear again that you are a beloved child of God. Get support from others on the journey.
- 1st Tuesday, 7 p.m.
- Library off of Wesley Fellowship Hall
- Contact: Peggy Sham at email@example.com