Being a mom is a very hard and important job, don’t do it alone! MomComm is a community for moms that has small group meetings during the school year, as well as play dates, activities for moms, service opportunities and an online community.
The small groups meet at various times during the week and discuss episodes of “Don’t Mom Alone” Podcast.
Small Groups 2019-2020
Click here for a PDF version of the Small Groups list.
All of our MomComm Small Groups will be starting up in September. Each group is unique, so we encourage you to find the one that works for you; and if you can’t find one that works for you we encourage you to start one!
- Thursday Morning – Meets every 1st and 3rd Thursday at FUMC Coppell, 9-9:30 am fellowship, 10-10:30 am small group time. Free childcare available (see note below).
- Tuesday Morning – Meets every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at Kate’s house, 9:15-10:30 am.
- Lunch – Meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday at Michelle’s house, 11:30 am-1 pm.
- Evening – Meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday at FUMC Coppell, 5:30-6:30 pm (during Children’s Music & Missions), free childcare available (see note below).
- Irving – Meets every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at Hackberry Creek Church, 9:30-11 am, free childcare available.
Childcare is provided at no charge, but reservations are required at least 48 hours in advance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-462-0471, ext. 204.
For more information and upcoming events, like us on Facebook!