Good food for the body, mind, and soul
Dinner is served on Wednesday from 6 to 6:45 p.m. in Wesley Hall during the school year.
- $ 6 adults
- $ 5 for a child’s (age 10 and younger) portion plate (1/2 meat serving)
- $25 Family MAX
Weekly Reservations can be added via online registration below.
Reservations and cancellations need to be received by 5 p.m. on the Monday prior to that Wednesday’s meal (standing reservations are regrettably unavailable). In case of no-show or failure to cancel before Monday deadline, please plan on covering the cost of your meal. Thank you!
March 14 – Spring Break, no Wednesday Night Meal
March 21 – Pulled pork sandwiches
March 28 – Chicken strips
April 4 – Spaghetti
April 11 – Breakfast for dinner
April 18 – Ravioli lasagna
April 25 – Mexican
May 2 – Hamburgers
To pay at the door, please provide your information below, including the number of adults and children attending (needed for food preparation). Family maximum is $25. Please click the submit button and then pay at the door when you arrive.
Follow directions below to use online payment option through First Connections. If you are new to First Connections, you can either choose the Sign in with Facebook option or Create an account. For help through the process, click this link: Quickstart Guide.
After signing in, the process is easy:
- Click on the Giving Tab
- Then Click Here To Give Now
- Put in your Payment Method
- Enter the Gift Amount with the amount per person with a max of $20
- In Designated Fund click the Meal Ticket option
- Set your Recurrence and Charge my account on or after date
- Then click Submit. You are finished!